It’s iconic. It’s a powerhouse dreadnought.
The Martin HD-28 has gone far for itself and has actually basically set the bar for which all other dreadnoughts are determined. What makes it so unique? How does this particular one tone?
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Striped Ebony Fingerboard
- World Famous Martin Quality and Guarantee
- "...it is the best guitar that I have ever owned"
- "the best sounding acoustic I've ever played"
- "Heavenly Sounding Guitar"
- "The guitar is pretty, but strings buzz"
- "Sounded dead with light strings"
Back & Side Wood: Indian Rosewood
Body Size: Dreadnought
Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
Nut Width: 1 3/4″.
Neck Shape: Customized Low Oval w/ High Efficiency Taper.
Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted “X” Scalloped.
Scale Length: 25.4″.
String Spacing at Saddle: 2 5/32″.
Tuners: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs.
Case: Martin Hardshell.