Preview (0:00) Intro (0:13) Chords (1:06) Chord progression (1:27) F Shuffle (2:49) Bb Shuffle (4:00) Novice Turnaround (4:38) Easy Play-along (7:06) Introduction (8:30) Turn-around (12:41) Full play-along (18:19).
Today we are putting the final discuss our latest challenge, we are going to find out how to play Sweet House Chicago. This song is probably Robert’s the majority of covered and recognized, a stunning introduction, yummy turnarounds, double stops, a cool shuffle, this tune has everything you need to play a timeless delta blues tune.
As constantly we will play through the whole tune, tabs on the screen, everything you need to play this timeless blues tune much like the legend himself had he played Ukulele. And keep in mind, this is Day 10 of our difficulty, so we wish to see you playing it and putting it up on instagram with your possibility to win some cool stuff!
#CrossroadsUkeChallenge Day 10! Putting everything together with among Robert Johnson’s the majority of iconic, popular and covered song, Sweet House Chicago.
Wish to get in?
– Tape yourself playing the obstacle.
– Submit the video to your IG account and @tenthumbspro and include the hashtag #CrossroadsUkeChallenge – https://www.instagram.com/tenthumbspro/.
– No Instagram? Send me the video on facebook, make sure you include the # 10DayBluesChallenge hash tag so we can enjoy and support each other! https://www.facebook.com/tenthumbspro …
– Camera shy? You can put the video on our 10 thumbs difficulty group without your face, it is a closed group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/26559 …
– You have up until the 25th to complete all the videos.
– Christmas day we will reveal the Ukulele winner!
– This 10 day crash course will take you from understanding absolutely nothing about blues to pre-intermediate/intermediate level in simply 10 days!
– Join the facebook group committed to the obstacle! Share your progress with pals! https://www.facebook.com/groups/26559 …