A huge & boomy jumbo from Guild … the F-40 Traditional has a monstrous low-end. How do you believe it would compare to a J-200 or other jumbos?
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid African mahogany Back and Sides
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Guild Humidified Hardshell Case Included
- "The guitar is beautifully balanced"
- "responds well to heavy strumming as well as finger style or light picking"
- No negative reviews found!
GET THE LETTER:
Sign up for the Letter! http://musicvilla.com/join.