Martin D-28 Brazilian
We have a great one today !! Not just do we have an unusual Martin D-28 Brazilian (# 11 of 50 made) but we also have a vintage D-28 in Brazilian to compare it to! Hope you take pleasure in and don’t forget to subscribe for more incredible guitar videos! https://musicvilla.com/collections/just-arrived-1/products/martin-d-28-brazilian-11
Back & Side Wood: Brazilian Rosewood
Body Size: Dreadnought
Top Wood: Adirondack Spruce
Nut Width: 1 3/4″.
Neck Shape: Low Profile.
Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted “X” Scalloped.
Scale Length: 25.4″.
String Spacing at Saddle: 2 5/16″.
Tuners: Waverly Nickel.
Case: Martin Hardshell.
Can’t Get a Brazilian? How About A Standard D-28?
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Striped Ebony Fingerboard
- World Famous Martin Quality and Guarantee
- "...it is the best guitar that I have ever owned"
- "the best sounding acoustic I've ever played"
- "Heavenly Sounding Guitar"
- "The guitar is pretty, but strings buzz"
- "Sounded dead with light strings"
Give us a call at (855) 55-STRUM or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
GET THE LETTER:
Register for the Letter! http://musicvilla.com/join.