Have a look at this guitar and hundreds more at our website:
Acoustic Centre lies at:
206 Park Street
South Melbourne 3205
Phone: (61) 03 9699 5691.
All film and material by Josh Owen for The Acoustic Centre. Find Josh here:.
Maton SRS60- Ghost Black Acoustic Guitar.
This is among Matons best selling acoustic electrical guitars, and they truly accomplished. All solid wood building, spruce top, maple back and sides, and Maton’s newest bracing system, all amount to a punchy and complete sounding guitar. This design is completed in a uber cool Ghost Black paint job, and features the AP5 pickup system, and Maton tough case.
* Model: SRS60-GB.
* Body Forming: Dreadnought W/Cut Away.
* Face: ” A” Grade Sitka Spruce.
* Back and Sides: Queensland Maple.
* Neck: Queensland Maple.
* Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood.
* Bracing: Maton Scalloped X.
* Face Inlay/Rosette: Sapele Ring.
* Soundhole: 100mm.
* Inner Binding: None.
* Outer Binding: White.
* Scale Length: 64.77 cm (25.5″).
* Headstock Veneer: Requirement w/ 2mm Sapele Veneer.
* Fretwire: Dunlop 6260.
* Number of Frets: 21.
* Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm (12″).
* Nut Width: 44.1 mm (1.736″ – 1 47/64″).
* 14th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165″ – 2 11/64″).
* Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots.
* Back & Sides Finish: Natural Satin.
* Leading Complete: Ghost Black Satin.
* Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS.
* Machine Heads: Black Grover Rotomatic.
* Pickguard: Black.
* End Pin/Strap: Black.
* Nut & Saddle: Bone.
* Case: Standard Maton Hardcase.
* Pickup: AP5 Orriginal.
* Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53.