In his home workshop, Taylor Guitars’ master guitar designer Andy Powers demos two of his newest productions: the 324ce, developed from recovered wood sourced from city trees in Southern California, and the 816ce, a Grand Symphony model with a modified Florentine cutaway, both from the Home builder’s Edition series.
- Mahogany top
- West African Ebony Fretboard
- Scale: 25 -1/2
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Signature Taylor Tone
- Premium Price for most players
Taylor Guitars 816ce Builder's Edition
- Unique Soundport Cutaway
- Rosewood Back and Sides
- Lutz Spruce Top
- Indian Rosewood
- Antique Gold Tuning Machines
- Windansea Mother of Pearl Fretboard
- Premium Pricing for most players
See AG’s complete review of the guitars at https://bit.ly/2VQScnl.