★ What kind of guitarist are you? How should you practice? Take our quiz today: https://tonypolecastro.com/
★ All show notes and links: https://acousticlife.tv/atah4
★ Get the show: https://tonypolecastro.com/get-acoustic-tuesday
Numerous guitar gamers, particularly knowledgeable ones, begin to discount the looks of the guitar. Too typically, players are focused on the tone of a guitar. While it is very important to like how an acoustic guitar sounds, it’s likewise essential to enjoy what you look at.
When you consist of looks into your examination of a guitar, you’re including a whole other level of consideration. While it may not impact what your playing seems like, looks really have a HUGE effect on how you practice. That’s why this episode is devoted to the looks of a guitar!
In addition to speaking about visual appeals, I’ll also give you a tour of my studio, address a few questions, and inform you about the very first time looks changed the method I tried to find guitars.
– Wall Mounts: String Swing Guitar Wall mount: https://www.stringswing.com/
– Hydrometer: Accuright Hydrometer: https://www.acurite.com/
– Record Shelves: Boltz: https://boltz.com/
– Cases: Calton Cases: https://www.calton-cases.com/
– Humidifier: Venta Airwasher: https://venta-usa.com/
– TurnTable: U-Turn: https://uturnaudio.com/pages/turntables
– Table: Line Phono: https://www.linephono.com/
00:00 – Introduction
01:37 – The Story Behind My Martin OM
10:19 – 3 Reasons That Looks Matter
15:06 – Tour of My Studio (Motivation Station).
26:52 – AMA.
30:31 – Thank you …