You are searching for an inexpensive and dependable acoustic guitar …
You are looking around but uncertain which design to buy …
Maybe this Jasmine acoustic is the guitar for you …
* Tone Review Starts @ 6:10
** LINK OF GUITARS I have actually REVIEWED SO FAR:
——————————— THE EVALUATION ——————————–
– Jasmine by Takamine (S34-C).
Nation of Origin:.
– Made in Indonesia.
Guitar Build Quality:.
– 7.5/ 10.
– Pretty well built for a sub $150 guitar.
– High quality bridge pins (remarkably).
– Really inexpensive tuners, I advise to update them after purchase.
* Strings on MY Electric Guitars:.
– D’Addario NYXL Strings (my favorite) = https://amzn.to/34NlWWm.
– Ernie Ball Routine Slinkys (my 2nd favorite) = https://amzn.to/2GC2nZn.
– Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom (on my punk/rock guitars) = https://amzn.to/3lyOeei.
* Strings on MY Acoustic Guitars:.
– Elixir 80/20s (my all time preferred) = https://amzn.to/3nClz9M.
– Ernie Ball Earthwoods (most well rounded) = https://amzn.to/3iLForx.
– D’Addario Phosphor Bronze (best value) = https://amzn.to/3jJqZxv.
* My Main Gear:.
– My Video camera = https://amzn.to/3nwzbn0.
– My Mic = https://amzn.to/2GC0tYJ.
– My Earphone = https://amzn.to/3nCdQZj.
– My Speakers = https://amzn.to/3nG6Omi.
– My Harddrive = https://amzn.to/30S3QBJ.
– My Sd card = https://amzn.to/34HFdZq.
– @ everysingleguitars.
#JasmineS 34C #JasmineGuitars #AffordableGuitars #Takamine #BeginnerGuitar #CheapGuitar #QualityGuitar #EntryLevelGuitar #AcousticGuitarReview #JasmineGuitarReview.